- 1Collect 10 stamps to receive a free Lobster Trail t-shirt* AND be entered for the Lobster Enthusiast draw (10 stamps = one entry. For every five additional stamps, you will receive one extra entry).
- 2Collect 5 stamps or more to be entered into a draw to win the Lobster Lover prize.
- 3Collect 3 stamps or more to be entered into a draw to win the Lobster Connoisseur prize.
How to Enter
- 1 Mobile App: Download the Taste of Nova Scotia app on Google Play or the App Store. Create an account. Follow the prompts when you’ve collected enough stamps to be entered in the grand prize draws and to claim t-shirts.
- 2Website: Create an account on novascotiachowdertrail.com. Follow the prompts when you’ve collected enough stamps to be entered in the grand prize draws and to claim t-shirts.
- 3Mail: Fill out the entry form on the stamp card and mail the completed passport to: Taste of Nova Scotia, PO BOX 67, Dartmouth, NS, B2Y 1G0.
Lobster Enthusiast Draw (10 stamps or more)
Collection of $25 gift certificates from select participating Lobster Trail stops. (Value of $500 or more in gift cards)
Lobster Lover Draw (5 stamps or more)
$100 to a Taste of Nova Scotia seafood retailer to purchase Nova Scotia lobster.
Lobster Connoisseur Draw (3 stamps or more)
A locally made chef’s knife, cutting board and Taste of Nova Scotia apron.
Contest Rules, Regulations & Prizing Details
In order to be entered into the prize draws, online passports must have a minimum of 3 stamps as of midnight on December 16, 2022. Grand Prize draws will be made on January 13, 2023 and winners will be notified no later than February 1, 2023. For more information click here.
All prizes may be subject to change based on availability.